You are pretty sure your baby has food sensitivities. You are committed to breastfeeding and you are trying to change you diet around the sensitivities.
But... you want some variety in your meals. Trying to come up with delicious meals that not only meet your's & baby's need, but also the whole family can enjoy, is driving you crazy.
I enjoyed a beautiful 24 months nursing my first born. We were able to successfully reintroduce many foods, even though some foods remained on the "no" list. It was a long process, but a beautiful season filled with health. She is now a healthy 5 year old that can self identify when food certain foods aren't reacting well with her body.
With my second born, he had severe reactions to food, but we were able to clear his skin, stop the silent reflux & constant crying. Early on, his digestive track was so inflamed that blood was in his stools, but we got that cleared up too!
We've had so much gut healing, and have been able to add many foods back into our diet! Our life has become so much more enjoyable without constant reactions.
You can have that too!
Don't stress yourself out. Don't run the risk of breaking diet then enduring the constant crying again!
Get the support you need for the longterm.
- 8 Week of Group Program and Ask-Me-Anything Group Sessions
- Private Facebook Group with 24/7 Mom Support
- 24+ of My Favorite Trigger-Free Recipes + Weekly Shopping Lists
- Recipes are Free of the Most Common 15 Trigger Foods for Babies
- Easy to Cook, Easy to Scale for Large Families, Kid Friendly
- Meal Plan Template for Your Own Customization
- Guidance on Re-Introducing Foods and Expanding your Diet
- Tips on Avoiding Cross Contamination and Eating out with Family & Friends
Don't let food sensitivities run your life. Yes, you want your babies, kids, family and self to be symptom free, but it doesn't have to consume all your time & energy.
You need real actionable steps to keep your life running and not let allergies or health conditions define you or your lifestyle.
The Frustrating Reality:
- 11 Million+ Americans (3 million of which are children) are estimated to have Food Allergies. - CDC
- The prevalence of food allergies in children has risen 18% in the past 10 years. - CDC
What does this mean? More and more families are being forced to radically change their diet. Nearly every recipe & meal that they grew up with is now "unsafe" for them to eat.
This group program guides you through real life with food sensitivities.
You will get in-depth support on how to keep your life running and not let food sensitivities define you or limit your lifestyle.
- Getting the most out of your Food & Symptom Journal
- Scheduling which Allergens to Re-Introduce
- Eating Out and Joining Social Gatherings despite Food Sensitivities
- Dealing with Different Allergies & Intolerances within the same Household
Join NOW and give yourself the peace of mind that you're not in this alone.